Set within the exclusive Manor Fields development, this incredibly spacious four bedroom ground floor flat boasts a beautifully presented interior with off-street parking and access to landscaped communal gardens.
- Fabulous ground floor flat in sought-after development
- Superb bay-fronted reception room with adjoining dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Four excellent bedrooms, two boasting fitted wardrobes
- Gorgeous bathroom and shower room with lovely tiles
- Wonderfully bright and flooded with natural light
- High end fixtures and fittings used throughout
- Sprawling communal gardens with lawns, woods and a pond
Situated on the upper slopes of Putney Hill, this light and airy flat is in a well-maintained development moments from the green open spaces of Putney Heath and within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of Putney High Street.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
East Putney station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- No ground rent
- Service charge:
- £7003 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,500 (139 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.