Ideally situated for the amenities in Putney, this fantastic one bedroom duplex flat offers light and contemporary living space, superb mezzanine and further benefiting from underground parking.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a superb gated development with underground parking
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Open plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fantastic bedroom on the mezzanine level
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Ideal location close to the amenities of Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carlton Drive boasts highly sought-after location off Putney Hill just moments from a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre, and within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2132
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 588 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000