Ideally situated for the amenities in Putney, this fantastic one bedroom duplex flat offers light and contemporary living space, superb mezzanine and further benefiting from underground parking.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a superb gated development with underground parking
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Open plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fantastic bedroom on the mezzanine level
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Ideal location close to the amenities of Putney
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carlton Drive boasts highly sought-after location off Putney Hill just moments from a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants in Putney town centre, and within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Putney Bridge station
District line, Zone: 2
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2132
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 588 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.