Offering an outstanding and bespoke specification throughout, this stunning two bedroom property is bright and spacious boasting a lovely private balcony, underground parking space and concierge service.
- Open-plan reception room with French doors to balcony
- Stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Lovely master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite
- Fully tiled bathroom suite with beautiful marble effect
- Underground parking space
- Good size second bedroom with built-in storage
- Onsite gym and concierge service
- Outstanding specification throughout
Putney Hill is well located to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street, with both Putney station (National Rail) and East Putney (District Line) within easy reach.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2166
- Ground rent:
- £300 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2300 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 744 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.