This fantastic two bedroom duplex flat in the heart of Putney, offers superb living and entertaining accommodation with beautiful interiors and a green surrounding.
- Stunning two bedroom duplex flat
- Spaciously arranged over the second and third floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Stylish well equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, both with fitted storage
- Smart bathroom suite with separate WC
- Private balcony, communal gardens + bike storage
Situated on Carlton Drive, the green open spaces and woodland walks of Putney Heath and Wimbledon Common are within easy reach, while the exceptional range of shops, bars and restaurants on Putney High Street and Lower Richmond Road are also nearby.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
Sean at Midori Sushi makes the best katsu curry, terriyaki and sushi in front of you - it's delicious!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Included in service charge
- Service charge:
- £450.45 per quarter (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £701 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 766 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000