This well proportioned commercial property is currently arranged as a Doctor's Surgery, benefiting from a naturally bright waiting area and a central location within a residential part of Rayners Lane.
- Well proportioned eight bedroom commercial property
- Currently arranged as a Doctor's Surgery
- Private and visitor entrances including disabled access
- Naturally bright reception room
- Eight generous surgery rooms all with wash basins
- Shower room and three separate WC's
- Off-street parking and private garden
- Located in the heart of a residential area in Rayners Lane
Located in the heart of a residential area in Rayners Lane. Local transport links are available nearby from Rayners Lane and North Harrow Station providing reliable links into the City and out to Watford and Uxbridge.
Rayners Lane locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shayona Sweet & Savouries
Best place to enjoy local Indian sweets and savoury snacks.
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
West Harrow station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,044 (189 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600