This well proportioned commercial property is currently arranged as a Doctor's Surgery, benefiting from a naturally bright waiting area and a central location within a residential part of Rayners Lane.
- Well proportioned eight bedroom commercial property
- Currently arranged as a Doctor's Surgery
- Private and visitor entrances including disabled access
- Naturally bright reception room
- Eight generous surgery rooms all with wash basins
- Shower room and three separate WC's
- Off-street parking and private garden
- Located in the heart of a residential area in Rayners Lane
Located in the heart of a residential area in Rayners Lane. Local transport links are available nearby from Rayners Lane and North Harrow Station providing reliable links into the City and out to Watford and Uxbridge.
Rayners Lane locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best vegetarian food that is also eggless too, so great for those with allergies and special dietary requirements. The ice cream and desserts are yummy. Very friendly service.
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
A great place to get your hair done, as a wash and blow dry is only £20 and no appointment is needed - just walk in!
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
West Harrow station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,044 (189 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600