A collection of elegant two bedroom, new build apartments which retain a stunning period façade, offering exceptional living and entertaining space with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- A range of superb two bedroom duplex apartments
- Set over two light filled floors with audio video entry
- Large reception rooms with French doors, ample space to dine
- Kitchen with Neff appliances, Quartz Grigio Polished worktop
- Master bedroom with en suite, Craven Dunhill floor tiles
- Second bedroom with French doors to the Juliette balcony
- Duravit bathroom with sleek HansGrohe Focus mixer taps
- Private residents courtyard, secure bike storage
A lucrative opportunity to buy in the heart of the most rustic and beautiful London borough combining remarkable history, nature and royal heritage. This imposing property boasts convenient transport links and a wealth of Universities and schools close at hand.
Red Lion Street is ideally placed 300m from the picturesque riverside walks. The green open spaces of Richmond Park, Bushy Park, Kew Gardens and Hampton Court are within close proximity and the property is a swift 19 minute journey into central London.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A specialist sports equipment shop for the serious sportsman. It specialises in custom-made footwear to fit your choice of sport perfectly.
A traditional American themed dinner with chilli fries to die for. Situated nice and close to the Thames, so you can go for a nice stroll afterwards to walk off all that food!
A delicious local Italian restaurant near Richmond Bridge.
St. Margarets station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020