A collection of elegant one bedroom, new build apartments which retain a stunning period façade and offer exceptional living and entertaining space with the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- A stunning range of one bedroom apartments
- Set within a secure development with audio video entry
- Generous reception rooms with French doors and space to dine
- Kitchen with Neff appliances, Quartz Grigio Polished worktop
- Beautifully bright bedrooms with space for storage
- Duravit bathroom with sleek HansGrohe Focus mixer taps
- Private residents courtyard, secure bike storage
- Enviable location moments from transport links
A lucrative opportunity to buy in the heart of the most rustic and beautiful London borough combining remarkable history, nature and royal heritage. This imposing property boasts convenient transport links and a wealth of Universities and schools close at hand.
Red Lion Street is ideally placed 300m from the picturesque riverside walks. The green open spaces of Richmond Park, Bushy Park, Kew Gardens and Hampton Court are within close proximity and the property is a swift 19 minute journey into central London.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
Whole Foods Market
A welcome addition to Richmond's food scene, offering a mouth-watering array of fresh food.
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
St. Margarets station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020