Located within a charming period property, this wonderfully unique one bedroom flat features modern neutral décor throughout with lots of natural light and is beautifully presented within.
- Open-plan reception room with feature fireplace
- Sizeable double bedroom with storage space
- Contemporary bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Well-proportioned kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful exposed beams running throughout property
- Full of periodic character and charm with exposed brickwork
- Superb first time buy or rental investment
- Moments from Richmond Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Medfield Street is well located for the many amenities of both Roehampton and Putney with many local buses available in the area serving Barnes, Putney, Roehampton and Wimbledon.
Roehampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cosy and casual pub with fireplace and great food!
A country-style pub with a beer garden that is lovely for an evening drink in summer, or get cosy inside during winter.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2138
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £176 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £717 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 381 (35 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000