This exquisite two bedroom penthouse apartment is elegantly arranged over the fourth and fifth floors and features beautiful fittings throughout including Philippe Starck bathroom fittings and bathroom furniture.
- Modern development with lift and maintained communal areas
- Alarm system, video system and camera operated peepholes
- Offers insulation, air conditioning and under floor heating
- Black American Walnut wood staircase and limestone floor
- Poggenpohl kitchen with Gaggenau integrated appliances
- Two terraces (fifth floor heating and irrigation system)
- Integrated mood lighting and home entertainment system
- Phillipe Starck bathrooms with limestone features
Phoenix Street is a peaceful side-street close to a wealth of shops, restaurants and theatres and within good distance of Soho, Bond Street, Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square.
Soho locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Opera House
My favourite place in all of London, the Royal Opera House stages world class performances. Although top seats are pricey, you can get cheap tickets from £5 if you're happy to be further back.
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
DoubleTree by Hilton
Great for family or group dinners. Looks very classy and the food is delicious. Voucher deals are always available. If you think you can't afford the Hilton, think again!
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
Covent Garden station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- May 2129
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £5165 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,392 (129 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900