This fabulous two bedroom flat boasts an expansive south-facing reception room, benfiting from use of the communal gardens and a location in one of South Kensington's most desirable addresses.
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the top floor
- Boasts a sought-after location within South Kensington
- Benefits from access to lovely communal gardens
- Beautifully presented interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with stylish interiors
- Offers fully fitted contemporary kitchen
- Fabulous master suite with dressing area
The flat is conveniently located for the many amenities and facilities of Old Brompton Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3001
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2660 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,352 (125 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000