This two bedroom top floor flat with spacious terrace provides excellent living and entertaining accommodation in a great location on Old Brompton Road.
- Fantastic two bedroom top floor flat
- Fabulous decked roof terrace with lovely views
- South-facing reception room with ample space to dine
- Beautifully presented with well proportioned rooms
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with room to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Excellent location moments from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road provides convenient access to the many popular shops and restaurants in Earls Court. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines).
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Lease expires:
- May 2977
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1206 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,062 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 810 (75 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000