Boasting an impressive lateral space, this stylish three bedroom luxury apartment offers airy interiors with a private courtyard, a separate dining room and generous kitchen in the heart of South Kensington.
- Generously sized reception with ample storage and fireplace
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master and second bedroom boast en suites
- Third bedroom with doors to private courtyard
- Lovely fitted kitchen with skylight and integrated appliance
- Ample storage and wooden floors throughout
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Access to exceptional communal gardens
Cranley Gardens is ideally located with a stunning communal gardens and offers swift access to the many eateries and cafes available around South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1400 per quarter (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,808 (167 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000