Ideally located opposite the Natural History Museum, this is a stunning and immaculate condition two bedroom flat featuring a wealth of natural light, en suite facilities and an amazing patio garden.
- Recently refurbished two bedroom flat
- Spaciously arranged on the lower ground floor
- Light and beautifully presented accommodation
- Both bedrooms feature en suite facilities
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Triple glazed windows and Large patio extending to 23'
- Located on the South Kensington and Knightsbridge boarder
- Ideal for end users or investors
Brompton Lodge is well located opposite the impressive Natural History and Victoria and Albert museums while the world famous Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3006
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £7200 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,200 (111 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000