This stunning two bedroom flat boasts modern fixtures and fittings throughout with an extensive reception room with ample space for dining, amazing open-plan kitchen and in excellent condition throughout.
- Recently refurbished amazing two bedroom flat
- Fantastic front-aspect reception room with high ceilings
- Modern fixtures and fittings throughout with neutral decor
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Second sizeable bedroom again with fitted wardrobes
- Seperate shower room
- Amazing location in South Kensington
Colligham Place is ideally placed between bustling Gloucester Road and Earls Court Road which offer a wide range of shops and amenities.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 3006
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1456.3 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,183 (109 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000