Enjoy this amazing 40' decked roof terrace with great London views, in this fabulous two bedroom flat with bright and airy accommodation, modern fittings and en suite facilities.
- Magnificent two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Situated in a quiet residential crescent
- Presented in excellent condition
- Reception room with ample dining area
- Study with access to amazing roof terrace
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Excellent location for South Kensington
- Fabulous roof terrace with beautiful views
Emperor's Gate is ideally located moments from the many amenities of Gloucester Road and the wide, open spaces of Hyde Park are close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing pizzas and fresh homemade pasta. Cheap and very cheerful!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2118
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2760 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 852 (79 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000