Situated in a stunning period terrace, this fabulous two bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from generous accommodation with an incredible reception room, contemporary décor and plenty of fitted storage.
- Beautiful raised ground floor flat in sought-after location
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with high ceilings
- Well equipped, fully-tiled fitted kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with bay windows and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom and fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary white suite bathroom
- Presented to a very high standard with lovely wood flooring
- Beautiful period features including fireplaces
Cornwall Gardens is ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2098
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2120 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 949 (88 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000