Arranged over two floors, this attractive three bedroom apartment boasts stunning accommodation including a large reception room, a contemporary kitchen, three lovely double bedrooms and a unique mezzanine-level.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment arranged over two floors
- Large reception room with high ceilings and mezzanine
- Contemporary kitchen with ample space to dine
- Delightful roof terrace with views over the museum district
- Three lovely double bedrooms with wardrobes (two en suites)
- Ample storage and charming period features
- Superb location along the picturesque Queens Gate
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Queens Gate is a picturesque double width street lined with tall trees and offering exceptional access to the Royal Albert Hall and the rolling lawns of Hyde Park.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Café and restaurant with live music.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2995
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £6000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,883 (174 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000