This stunning two bedroom split-level flat situated within a grand property offers generous interiors and a private terrace, and benefits from a superb location in South Kensington.
- Wonderful two bedroom split-level flat with terrace
- Beautifully presented reception room with high ceilings
- Spacious master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Well presented throughout with neutral décor
- Fantastic second bedroom with fitted storage
- Amazing private terrace and ample eaves storage space
- Access to stunning communal gardens (by separate agreement)
- Enviable location close to an abundance of amenities
The property is arranged within a charming residential building close to a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Café and restaurant with live music.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3015
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3100 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,160 (107 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000