Set on the raised ground floor of a charming stucco fronted period conversion, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation in one of South Kensington's most sought-after and quiet garden squares.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Substantial reception room with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms and ample storage
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Feature leaded windows to both bedrooms
- Unusually bright, south facing reception
- Access to communal gardens and views over gardens
- Vaulted storage
Cornwall Gardens is a picturesque, residential and exclusive square offering immediate access to Kensington and Kensington Gardens.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2976
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3700 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,043 (96 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.