Set on the raised ground floor of a charming stucco fronted period conversion, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation in one of South Kensington's most sought-after and quiet garden squares.
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Substantial reception room with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms and ample storage
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Feature leaded windows to both bedrooms
- Unusually bright, south facing reception
- Access to communal gardens and views over gardens
- Vaulted storage
Cornwall Gardens is a picturesque, residential and exclusive square offering immediate access to Kensington and Kensington Gardens.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2976
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3700 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,043 (96 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.