Enjoying a superb location in South Kensington, this incredible two bedroom, two bathroom split-level flat boasts contemporary living space finished to the highest of standards throughout.
- Stunning ground and lower ground flat in period conversion
- Beautiful bay-fronted reception room with high ceilings
- Stylish open-plan kitchen providing Miele appliances
- Superb master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second double bedroom
- Bathrooms offer integrated TV's and under floor heating
- Remote controlled integrated audio system throughout
- Opposite mature, private communal gardens
Stanhope Gardens is arranged around well maintained communal gardens and provides convenient access to the popular shops and restaurants on Gloucester Road as well as the many excellent amenities in South Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2174
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1561 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 904 (83 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000