Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this exceptional three bedroom end-of-terrace house boasts bright and spacious accommodation including a superb kitchen opening to a excellent garden.
- Fabulously presented house arranged over three floors
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with high-end appliances
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom and toilet/washroom with plumbing in place
- Easy to maintain garden with lawn and decking area
- CAT6 Cabling through house with connections for satellite tv
Situated close to the amenities of Merton High Street and within easy reach of the Centre Court shopping centre, restaurants and bars of The Broadway, the location provides motorists with easy access to the A218 and A3 road links to central London.
South Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
South Wimbledon station
Colliers Wood station
Morden Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,197 (111 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900