Situated on a quiet residential street and boasting impressive living space throughout, this bright and beautifully presented three bedroom house offers a stylish eat-in kitchen, conservatory and private garden.
- Bay-fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Master bedroom with built-in storage space
- Superb eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright and spacious conservatory with French doors to garden
- Separate dining room leading out into garden
- Fully tiled white bathroom suite
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heythorp Street is set back from the main roads and offers easy access to the many local amenities of Earlsfield and Southfields, with Southfields station (District Line) just a short distance away.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
Also known as Fyre, possibly the best and most consistently great steaks in all of London.
Wimbledon Park Farmers' Market
Excellent selection of fresh vegetables, meat, dairy and bakery products brought in direct from the producers every Saturday.
Wimbledon Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,035 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,267 (117 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.