Showcasing a wonderfully modern and contemporary décor within, this stunning two bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts gorgeous interiors and is superbly located in a quiet period conversion.
- Stunning two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Large bay-fronted reception room with striking high ceilings
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage
- Sleek contemporary bathroom
- Fantastic location close to amenities in Southfields
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
West Hill Road is located close to the stunning green spaces of King George's Park and is within easy reach of the variety of shops, bars and restaurants in both Southfields and Putney.
Southfields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A trendy gastropub serving a superb rack of ribs!
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
East Putney station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £120 per month (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £617 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000