One Blackfriars is transforming London's skyline. Set among the capital's landmarks on the banks of the River Thames, the Tower will rise to 170 metres, making it one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe.
- Grand entrance foyer with water feature and trees
- 24hr concierge and CCTV coverage to main common areas
- Bespoke kitchen design with high end integrated appliances
- Home automation and lighting control
- 42? TV with internet connectivity within the living room
- Wall mounted Sonos SoundBar system
- Designed to meet the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4
- Warranty cover under NHBC Buildmark Scheme
These stunning one bedroom apartments comprises reception room, open-plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, and balcony.
First class on-site facilities include executive lounge, spa with swimming pool, fitness suite with state-of-the-art gym equipment and golf simulator, cinema screening room, and wine cellar.
Southwark locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Whilst there have been many new entries into the London burger market, GBK remains a firm favourite. The Don burger is a thing of beauty!
The Clink Prison Museum
Set on the site of one of England's oldest prisons, this museum is a great day out for all the family!
Wahaca's Mexican Street Kitchen
Enjoy a burrito and a beer at this Mexican street kitchen on the Southbank, just outside the Royal Festival Hall! Arriba!
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020