One Blackfriars is transforming London's skyline. Set among the capital's landmarks on the banks of the River Thames, the Tower will rise to 170 metres, making it one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe.
- Grand entrance foyer with water feature and trees
- 24hr concierge and CCTV coverage to main common areas
- Bespoke kitchen design with high end integrated appliances
- Home automation and lighting control
- 42? TV with internet connectivity within the living room
- Wall mounted Sonos SoundBar system
- Designed to meet the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4
- Warranty cover under NHBC Buildmark Scheme
These stunning one bedroom apartments comprises reception room, open-plan kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom, and balcony.
First class on-site facilities include executive lounge, spa with swimming pool, fitness suite with state-of-the-art gym equipment and golf simulator, cinema screening room, and wine cellar.
Southwark locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Young Vic
A small theatre where all the seating has good angles. Reasonable ticket prices and performances by extremely talented people. There is also a food and drink area.
A restaurant, bar and club all in one, so you can spend all night here! It's a great place for large groups who want to catch up over dinner without having to move on to somewhere else later in the night.
The Savoy Hotel
World famous Omelette Arnold Bennett!
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020