Situated in a secure, modern development, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers well proportioned interiors throughout with contemporary décor and a private balcony.
- Three bedroom apartment within secure modern development
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright reception room leading to private balcony
- Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe
- Two further good-sized bedrooms and contemporary bathroom
- Ample space to dine and entertain
- Close to Stepney Green and Queen Mary University
- Good links to the City and Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bermuda Way is conveniently located for good links to the City and Canary Wharf and is close to the Bars and Restaurants on Whitechapel and Mile End Road including Foxcroft and Ginger, Stepney Green and Queen Mary Universtiy.
Stepney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
Friendly, efficient and great value!
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
Stepney Green station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2261
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- £2057.16 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 938 (87 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.