Boasting beautifully presented interiors throughout, this well presented three bedroom house provides contemporary and bright accommodation arranged over three floors.
- An excellent three bedroom end of terrace house
- Refurbished to a good standard throughout
- Bright double reception room with bay window
- Generous kitchen with access to the garden
- Master bedroom with bay window and ample storage space
- Two additional bedrooms, two sleek bathrooms
- Patio garden with a sizeable brick shed
- Enviably located moments from amenities and transport links
Prince George Road is located in Stoke Newington, within easy reach of both Stoke Newington Church Street and Islington's Upper Street and as such this wonderful property is well served by a host of local shops, bars and restaurants.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Sutton and Sons
Best fish and chips in Stoke Newington!
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
Dalston Kingsland station
Rectory Road station
Dalston Junction station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,376 (127 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100