This fantastic three storey, seven bedroom family home boasts ample living/entertaining space, including a separate study, dining room, large reception room, large porch and expansive kitchen/breakfast room.
- Expansive seven bedroom detached house
- Presented over three spacious floors
- Boasts a large kitchen with breakfast room
- Offers a separate dining room and study
- Benefits from a shower room and bathroom
- Finished with neutral décor throughout
- Enviably located close to Stratford Westfield
- Maryland Station is within easy reach
Ash Road is conveniently located close to transport links and also the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield. Maryland Station is the closest transport link.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pound for pound the best Caribbean food in the area and great value for money!
Great cakes and coffee.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Forest Gate station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,241 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,918 (178 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585