A fantastic two bedroom flat on the twenty-second floor of the Sky View Tower, one of two towers collectively know as Capital Towers, offering a luxurious living space and stunning views across London.
- Off-plan investment opportunity completing Q1 2017
- Stunning south-east facing apartment on the 22nd floor
- Two stylish bedrooms, en suite master bedroom
- Winter garden with south facing views towards Canary Wharf
- Split-level residents private gym
- Residents landscaped podium roof garden on the 34th floor
- Part of the on going Stratford City regeneration
- Secure parking levels
Enviably located with excellent transport links in and out the city, Sky View Tower boasts close proximity to Stratford Station enabling access to central London in just twenty minutes.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Pudding Mill Lane station
Bow Church station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3015
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2267 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 754 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable