A fantastic two bedroom within the contemporary Stratford Central, boasting a high-specification finish throughout including a fully integrated kitchen as well as a private residents' gym and 24-hour concierge service.
- Off-plan opportunity completing Q2/Q3 2017
- Recessed downlights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Spectacular views from 29th floor towards toe Olympic Park
- Fully integrated Urban Myth kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Private south facing balcony
- Woodstrip laminate with under-floor heating
- Private residents only gymnasium
- Close to Westfield Stratford for a superb selection of shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stratford Central is located within close proximity of both the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City, offering a fantastic selection of shops and restaurants.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
A fashionable pub serving craft beers and food from breakfast through to dinner.
Stratford High Street station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2267
- Ground rent:
- £375 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- Est £2,875 per annum
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 726 (67 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East
020 7133 7744