A stunning two bedroom apartment well arranged on the second floor of a detached Edwardian building in the popular Lovelace area, within a few moments of the train station with lovely communal gardens.
- Impressive, recently refurbished two bedroom flat
- Detached Edwardian building in the popular Lovelace area
- Outstanding condition throughout
- Stunning living room with dining area
- Modern kitchen with brand new integrated Bosch appliances
- Luxury bathroom and fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Air conditioning, a south facing communal garden
- share of the freehold and no onward chain
The property is ideally positioned for the amenities in mainline station in Surbiton while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Kingston are within easy reach.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harts Boatyard
With large windows overlooking the Thames, this delightful restaurant makes it feel as if you're dining on a ship!
Best Italian food I've had in the area by far. Coupled with great service and a wonderful selection of wine.
The French Tarte
A bakery/café that everyone talks about for their unique breads and other delicacies.
Thames Ditton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2110
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1520 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,314 (122 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300