Featuring two balconies and a private roof terrace, this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse is set within a striking residential development in the heart of Surbiton.
- Secure entry and lift access to all floors
- Bright dual-aspect reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower
- Two additional double bedrooms and main bathroom
- Excellent storage space on both floors
- Secure off-street parking space
- Lovely views over Surbiton and St Marks Church
Surbiton is a vibrant area offering a great range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The area is also home to lots of parks and recreation grounds and close to the River Thames.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A really popular bar/restaurant on tree-lined Maple Road.
Best Italian food I've had in the area by far. Coupled with great service and a wonderful selection of wine.
A great pub to meet up with friends over a few drinks.
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2137
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1800 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,430 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,113 (103 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Surbiton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1300