Brand new and stylish two bedroom house finished to a high-specification throughout, boasting an open-plan living area with modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and private rear garden.
- Newly built two bedroom semi-detached house
- Finished to a high level specification throughout
- Vast open-plan living space with modern fitted kitchen
- Two bright, double size bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating system on the ground floor.
- Benefits from a private rear garden with patio
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Excellent location close to the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Akerman Road is a quiet residential road, a short walk from Surbiton train station for excellent connections in to London Waterloo. Surbiton High Street is nearby offering a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Recently refurbed pub with a traditional pub feel, it has a great atmosphere and outdoor seating areas with fireplaces to warm you up.
Tarte in the Park
Run by the people from The French Tarte cafe in Surbiton, this cafe in Victoria Recreation Ground is perfect for a quick lunch.
Always loads of fun things for parties, balloons, costume, masks and accessories.
Thames Ditton station
Hampton Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 928 (86 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West
020 8879 2100