This superb sixth floor two bedroom flat, is set within a popular modern development and boasts bright and ample accommodation with fantastic living space and communal facilities.
- Striking sixth floor two bedroom apartment
- Secure development with 24h concierge and lift access
- Sizeable reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully-integrated open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en-suite shower room
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Well-equipped residents only gym
- Great location
The property benefits from a central location just in the heart of Sutton, with a rich range of amenities offered on the High Street, while Sutton rail station is just a short walk a away.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wealth of wildlife, waterfalls and lovely scenery in the heart of Carshalton.
An excellent place for children and families.
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
West Sutton station
Sutton Common station
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2196
- Ground rent:
- £120 per half-year (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1200 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,321 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 625 (58 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.