This gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat is set within this charming period converted property and offers a substantial accommodation with high ceilings and lovely features.
- Amazing two bedroom garden flat
- High Ceilings and plenty of period features
- Sutton mainline station short walking distance
- Offering off street parking
- Substantial master bedroom and additional smaller
- Conservatory leading through to beautiful private garden
- Excellent condition throuhgout
- Chain free
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set on a quiet residential street, just moments from Sutton town centre which offers a superb selection of amenities and transport links.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
June 8 Cafe & Bistro
A contemporary bistro with a range of small dishes and breakfasts.
Carshalton Beeches station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2977
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,603 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,008 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.