This fabulous three bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a secure development and is presented in excellent condition throughout, offering great entertaining space.
- Beautiful three bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished, new carpets
- Large and bright bay-fronted reception room
- Sizeable and well-equipped kitchen
- Situated in South Sutton, purpose-built private building
- gorgeous communal garden
- Garage with visitor off street parking
- Short walking distance to Sutton Mainline Station
Stanley Road is just moments to a great selection of shops, pubs and restaurants offered in Sutton, while the nearest rail station offers a great connection into central London.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pub and hotel with lots of outside space - fab in the summer!
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
An excellent place for children and families.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £760 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,486 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 978 (90 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.