Boasting a wealth of elegant, period features, this magnificent, six bedroom, red bricked house enjoys substantial accommodation, rear garden and convenient location.
- Fabulous six bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen opening into the breakfast room
- Six spacious double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Family room and dining room
- Large private rear garden and front garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Earlsthorpe Road boasts a pleasant, residential, tree-lined setting within easy reach of the green open spaces of Mayow Park. For transport, the closest rail link is nearby Sydenham (National Rail).
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Brown & Green Cafe
This charming cafe sells delicious cakes and fried breakfasts. It's a great spot to visit on a lazy Sunday afternoon or after a jog around Mayow Park!
Cherry & Ice
A café serving delicious ice creams and milkshakes with the friendliest staff - they're so lovely and helpful and always make me feel welcome.
With a bowling green, play area and cricket pitches, Mayow Park is a great place to chill out at the weekend.
Penge East station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,298 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,947 (273 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200