A stunning four bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a high-specification finish and a lovely private garden to the rear.
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room/dining room parquet wood floors
- Bright and modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms two en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Wonderful private garden to the rear with shed
- Moments from nearby amenities and transport links
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Finchley Road while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
Temple Fortune locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A kosher bakery selling a range of products, including traditional bagels and cakes.
Selling a range of fantastic women's clothing, hats and accessories.
Amazing salt spa and other beauty treatments...the most relaxing lunch break ever!
Golders Green station
Brent Cross station
Hendon Central station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,018 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,054 (190 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444