With a great location close to Tooting Bec Common, this fabulous sixth floor one bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned living space and a superb roof terrace.
- Great top floor flat close to both Streatham and Tooting
- Bright reception bathed in natural light
- Well equipped kitchen featuring breakfast bar
- Good-sized doubled bedroom with ample fitted storage
- Excellent white suite bathroom with slate tiles
- Private wrap around roof terrace offering amazing views
- Beautifully presented throughout with modern décor
Fordyce House is located within easy reach of Streatham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Tooting Bec Common is just a short distance away.
Tooting Bec locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cut the Mustard
This delightful cafe between Tooting and Streatham is a real hidden gem. They have everything you would expect on a brunch menu and the portions are huge!
Lovely place for a coffee in the morning before getting in to the office and amazing cooked breakfasts with thick milkshakes. It turns into a bar at night with an extensive cocktail menu and it's open until 2am!
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Streatham Common station
Streatham Hill station
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2122
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1185 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £524 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.