Currently arranged as a multiple tenancy property which benefits from a private garden, and separate studio room, this property provides a range of bedrooms over three floors and a convenient central location.
- Sharers style kitchen with multiple ovens and dining area
- French doors leading to the part-decked garden
- External studio room with en suite shower room
- Three ground floor bedrooms
- First floor providing an additional three bedrooms
- Two more bedrooms with fitted wardrobes on the second floor
- Two shower rooms and one bathroom within main property
- Private secluded location away from the road
Tooting National Rail station is only minutes away with links into central London. Mitcham Road and London Road are also close by for a huge range of amenities, including entertainment facilities, and Figges Marsh recreational grounds.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Graveney and Meadow
A restaurant with cool, quirky décor and a great bar for a quiet drink.
Jump off the tube at Tooting Broadway and straight to the bar! The beer garden is amazing. Definitely one of the best pubs in Tooting and South London.
A really nice café for lunch or a quick coffee with friends. They serve Mediterranean-style food and breakfasts until 5pm on the weekends.
Tooting Broadway station
Tooting Bec station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,503 (232 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.