Currently arranged as a multiple tenancy property which benefits from a private garden, and separate studio room, this property provides a range of bedrooms over three floors and a convenient central location.
- Sharers style kitchen with multiple ovens and dining area
- French doors leading to the part-decked garden
- External studio room with en suite shower room
- Three ground floor bedrooms
- First floor providing an additional three bedrooms
- Two more bedrooms with fitted wardrobes on the second floor
- Two shower rooms and one bathroom within main property
- Private secluded location away from the road
Tooting National Rail station is only minutes away with links into central London. Mitcham Road and London Road are also close by for a huge range of amenities, including entertainment facilities, and Figges Marsh recreational grounds.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jump off the tube at Tooting Broadway and straight to the bar! The beer garden is amazing. Definitely one of the best pubs in Tooting and South London.
The Coffee Co. of Tooting
Brand new coffee shop that has opened and I love it! Delicious coffee, chilled out atmosphere and a great edition to Tooting. The falafel and avocado sandwich is awesome!
Just along Mitcham Lane, this cafe serves a delicious brunch menu. The coffee is really good and the dishes are all served with a MUD twist - the prettiest breakfast I've ever seen!
Tooting Broadway station
Tooting Bec station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,503 (232 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.