Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom semi-detached house is unusually wide and provides a wonderful reception/dining room with French doors into the private garden and summer house.
- Wide, bright reception with wood floor and gas fireplace
- Open-plan to dining room with built-in storage
- High ceilings and many other period features
- Modern kitchen with under floor heating and Corian worktop
- Mature garden with lovely summer house
- Gated side access with parking space for one car
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Smaller third bedroom and bathroom with shower cubicle
Seely Road is a convenient address situated minutes from Tooting Southern Rail station which has direct routes into London Bridge, as well as a good selection of amenities along London Road and within nearby Tooting Broadway.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tooting Broadway Market
One of the busiest markets in the South West, Tooting Market injects life and diversity to the already vibrant Tooting Broadway area. We're always talking about the property market, this is the real market we should be raving about!
Jump off the tube at Tooting Broadway and straight to the bar! The beer garden is amazing. Definitely one of the best pubs in Tooting and South London.
Great brunch, cakes and coffee!
Tooting Broadway station
Colliers Wood station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,378 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,033 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.