Finished to an exceptional quality, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasts fantastic views from a large reception room and private balcony looking out onto the River Thames.
- Stunning two bedroom first floor flat
- Breath-taking views over the Thames from private balcony
- Large, bright reception room with raised dining area
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with curved wall
- Master bedroom with bespoke en suite Jacuzzi room
- Second dining area with consent to convert to 3rd bedroom
- Fibre optic feature lighting
- Stunning riverside location
Wapping Wall is close to Canary Wharf where there is a huge selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include Wapping High Street and Tower Hill Underground Stations.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2996
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £5164.44 per half-year (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,018 (187 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222