Set within a fabulous warehouse conversion with concierge, parking and lift, this stunning one bedroom apartment boasts open-plan living with high ceilings and contemporary fixtures.
- Contemporary one bedroom apartment
- Stunning warehouse conversion with concierge
- Light and airy throughout with high ceilings and wood floors
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Bright reception room with space to dine and entertain
- Large mezzanine double bedroom with space for storage
- Delightful juliet balcony with views overlooking Wapping
- Secure underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
New Crane Place can be found in the heart of Wapping among the charming cobbled streets dotted with cafes, restaurants and riverside pubs, moments from the River Thames, Wapping Station and the beautiful St Katharine Docks.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2113
- Ground rent:
- £225 per half-year (2017)
- Service charge:
- £1732.47 per half-year (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 644 (59 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.