This beautiful duplex apartment offers generous and flexible living space presented to a high standard with fantastic interiors, in a brilliant location in central Wapping.
- Very large duplex apartment with mezzanine
- Current layout is one bedroom, potential to create second
- Modern fitted kitchen with plenty of storage
- Dramatic dining area with double height ceiling
- Spacious reception room with sleeping area for guests
- Stylish bathroom with under-floor heating
- Light and bright throughout
- Allocated undercroft parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carronade House is situated on Wapping High Street and benefits from close proximity to the charming St Katharine Docks with it's buzz of restaurants and bars. Independent shops, cafés and pubs can be found dotted along Wapping's cobbled streets.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Katharine Docks
Independent restaurants for dinner after a quick drink at The Dickens Inn or take a twilight stroll alongside the yachts.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3013
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- £1469.03 per half-year (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 919 (85 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.