Generously arranged over three floors and finished to a lovely contemporary-style throughout this fantastic four bedroom house offers a superb reception room flooded with light, two courtyards and off-street parking.
- Superb four bedroom end of terrace house
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Lovely contemporary finish with bright interiors
- Expansive reception room flooded with natural light
- Sleek modern kitchen and separate utility room
- Large master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Three further good-sized double bedrooms plus two bathrooms
- Two fantastic courtyards, off street parking and garage
Clave Street is conveniently situated for the amenities and transport links of Wapping with the train station only moments away. The lovely St Katharine Docks are also in close proximity.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,423 (132 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222