A stunning two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor of a brand new development boasting a village atmosphere with contemporary interiors, surrounded by a range of nearby amenities and parkland.
- Spacious reception room with engineered oak flooring
- Modern Italian kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Bathroom and shower room with white designer sanitary-ware
- Lovely south facing terrace
- Secure development with two lifts and communal roof terrace
- Secure cycle parking facility
- Moments from nearby transport links
The Ivery is situated moments from a range of fashionable shops and amenities that can be found in West Hampstead while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also within close proximity.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
West Hampstead station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 758 (70 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4090