This superb five bedroom house has been styled to an exceptional standard. Benefiting from a large eat-in kitchen, great entertainment space, garden, five bedrooms, three bathrooms, roof terrace, and off-street parking.
- Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Open-plan reception room with exposed staircase
- Master bedroom with dressing room and steam room
- Wonderful river views throughout property
- Lovely roof terrace with gorgeous views of the river
- Built-in Sonos speakers controlled by bluetooth
- Under-floor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
- Beautiful river walks and family park directly opposite
Festing Road is located on the river moments from Lower Richmond Road and the fashionable bars, restaurants and amenities of Putney High Street, while the nearest rail links are Putney station (National Rail) and Putney Bridge (District Line).
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
The Italian Boys
The best homemade focaccia sandwiches.
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
Putney Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,955 (181 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000