With a superb location and set over the third floor of a grand red brick mansion block this five bedroom apartment offers a beautiful living space, three en-suites, balcony and gorgeous period features throughout.
- Stunning five bedroom apartment with three en-suites
- Set on the third floor of a red brick mansion block
- Rare opportunity to purchase in an incredible location
- Beautiful combination of modern fixtures and period charm
- Five impressive double bedrooms with master suite
- Benefits from a porter service and lift access
- Short distance to a variety of transport links and amenities
- Incredible living space with access to private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carlisle Place is a highly sought-after location in SW1P and is just moments from Victoria, Westminster and St James Park stations as well as the fantastic amenities on Victoria Street as well central Pimlico.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
St. James's Park station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2154
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £7000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,877 (267 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000