This stylish and luxurious two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from premium on-site facilities within a brilliant new Westminster development.
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Individually designed and high specification kitchen
- Top-of-the-range Kuppersbusch appliances
- Bedrooms provide the inner world of luxury
- Mixture of stone, metal and wood ensuring a unique design
- Richly appointed living space
- Contract assignement due to complete Q-4 2016
- 24-hour concierge and on site gymnasium
John Islip boasts an incredible location close to the many upmarket, street cafes and restaurants available within Westminster Village while Victoria Street and Belgravia are within walking distance.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
St. James's Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 3015
- Ground rent:
- £750 pa
- Service charge:
- £6.41 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 949 (88 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020