A beautiful two bedroom mid-terrace house offering fantastic entertaining space with a delightful conservatory, a pretty garden and an adjoining garage, all ideally loacted on a lovely, quiet residential cul-de-sac.
- Charming terrace house with an abundance of period features
- Generous double reception room with bay-fronted window
- Well equipped kitchen leading to conservatory
- Two excellent bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Easy to maintain garden with artificial lawn and garage
- Presented to a very high standard with a lovely finish
- Close to the beautiful Wimbledon Common
Thurstan Road is situated moments from the golf course and leisure facilities of Wimbledon Common and is within easy reach of the fashionable bars, shops and restaurants in nearby Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Raynes Park station
Wimbledon Chase station
Dundonald Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,991 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,023 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900