An incredible four bedroom period house situated moments from Wimbledon town centre, offering stylish interiors with an open-plan kitchen/dining room with, exposed-brick feature wall, leading to a charming garden.
- End-of-terrace house benefiting from recent refurbishment
- Superb kitchen/dining room boasting Miele appliances
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Top floor master bedroom boasting en suite shower room
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and shower room
- Pretty patio garden with flower bed borders
- Presented to the highest of standards and quality
Russell Road is situated moments from the many amenities of South Wimbledon and the Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
Merton Park station
Dundonald Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,514 (140 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900